Skip to main content

Progressive, or Just Plain Rude?

Why is it the "progressives" usually use the word "enlightenment" to justify what would otherwise just be considered rude. On the other side of the coin, does Donald Trump consider himself a progressive, and enlightened? I'm pretty sure Hillary thinks  very highly of herself.

Those with manners are considered repressed and closed minded. While I surely know around here they will have you feeling guilty for every pleasure outside of sweet tea and melodrama, I never want to be considered a "progressive" when all it really tends to means is anarchy, and licentiousness, and of course TOLERANCE for what was considered aberrant behavior, and still is by many. It is a great idea like Communism, pure free market Capitalism, or any of the other extreme ideas in the world, but when coupled with reality, are unrealistic ideas, because of one simple thing. People are NOT basically good.

People might have basically good tendencies, but that is always offset with basic badness, selfishness, and the ego. We come out of the womb crying for someone to do something for us. At that time, we are unable to help ourselves and must have the help of others, and even later in life after we move past the idea of an "inherent existence" we hopefully realize we are not of ourselves and are reliant on others even in adulthood. No business person has a fortune to and of themselves. 


All business relies on others to produce and consume the products and inventions of perhaps one mind, or group of minds. All people need others, even if it is a woodsman, who relies on animals and vegetation and other products of the earth in order to survive. No one can sit and meditate himself into continued existence. Every one is reliant on others, human, or otherwise.

This particular open minded male was reliant upon the open cleavage of this woman who said, "no". Her ironic, modesty further points out the glaring rudeness of a supposed "enlightened" person.

Can we just get some people with manners up in here? If we have to deal with anymore open mindedness, we're gonna have brains scattered all over the streets. Sure, we can remove the Burkahs, and the shackles of our mind, but we can still have manners. It's really as simple as that, I don't care what color you are, or where you're from, just mind your manners, duh.

After recently reading portions of a book on the original intent of the Constitution I came to this conclusion:


If you read what they wrote in the Constitution, the DOI, and the amendments, it should be very clear that what they wanted is a system of debate. The vagueness of our most cherished documents some think to be god breathed don't even mention the name of Christ, yet some of our Framers, turned right back around in the earliest of days and declared this a Christian nation.  We've been arguing about that ever since. Mission accomplished. We live in a system of uncertainty and confusion, which is better labeled Libertarian than anything else.

If you don't like what someone is doing, unless they are causing harm, then mind your own business.  This is the lesson I have learned living in this supposed Christian nation, as a Christian who does not want to live in a theocracy, and wants Christians to admit this is not a Christian nation.  We are predominantly Christian, but this is, and never has been a Christian nation.  However, it has always been something we've argued about from inception.  If it was intended to be a Christian nation, the name of Jesus would have been mentioned in our most revered documents.  What our Founders did was set us up for eternal argument, and that's what they meant to do.  So, as I like to say, if you want things to make sense, then stop wishing for them to.  They don't.  They never will.  Be kind and gentle to others even if you disagree with them and keep the faith.  'By letting your light shine, they will see God'.  That's your job dear Christians, not the government's.

So, while some will consider the Christian to be repressed, it is the opening of the minds eye, the soul, the spirit in being able to see through the darkness.  On the other hand, as "Christians" deem others as sinners while hoarding, and living a materialistic lifestyle, and even voting for Donald Trump, it becomes evident, both sides have some sprucing up to do.

Thanks for reading! To Continue Reading "Jail House Dreams Reignited", Click Here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Films, Motion Pictures & MOVIES!

Immediately, by my use of the term "movies", you know I am not a Film Snob.  I also did not grow up in the era before "movies".  Even as I write this, Blogger is questioning my use of the term by underlining it with a red squiggly line, but that's what I call them, movies!  So, sue me if you don't like it. People used to only see celebrities in still shots printed in magazines before the age of television.  Then, they would go see them at the "movie theater", after hearing about it on the radio.  Nobody ever called them Film Theatres, did they?  The word "film" is really a description of the medium by which we are enabled to view "movies" rather than it being a description of the experience of watching still pictures transformed into motion.  So, I'm sticking with "movies", but I am not opposed to calling them motion pictures.  For the "purists" out there that insist on using the word "film&qu

Wrong About Irene

Well, as Irene continues its way up the eastern seaboard, Georgia has been spared from any devastation although it was very humid today; that’s not devastating.  That’s par for the course in Georgia.  At least, that has been par for the course most of the time I have lived in this beautiful state.  Yet, the previous ten years have been moderate in terms of the humidity factor.  So, this recent humidic return in the last couple of years has restored and reminded us of the fact that this beautiful state, as lush and green as it is, is right next door to Florida, the arm pit of the South.  And Irene brought a piece of Florida with her and left in Georgia.  A soggy statement that can only stimulate thanksgiving. My first year of college, I was seeing this girl who had to write a paper on the topic of “The Optimism of Pessimism”.  I suppose, I am writing the same paper write now, only I won’t receive a grade. She said to me, ‘I received a topic for a paper today and I’m

Stacey Dash On "Why I Say What I Say"

Why I Say What I Say, Even Though I Drive Whoopi, BET, and Most Other Black People Crazy ... After reading the article above, here are my thoughts... Stacey Dash drives me crazy, and I'm not even BLACK!  She having grown up in the South Bronx, having voted for Obama in 2008, and now a right wing representative of the most extreme kind, I agree with her much of the time, but she sticks to the script when she knows it is WRONG.  I'm not really disagreeing with this current post, except in terms of the way Republicans always attack social programs when working on the budget before they attack our inflated military budget.  I'm all for a strong defense.  I'm not a pacifist in that way, but we don't spend the money on our weapons program for the people of this country as much as we spend it for the people making money off it.  Sure, we need reforms in the welfare system, but not cuts, at least not yet. I can't argue with anything Stacey Dash has said in this art