Skip to main content

Bicycle Bracelets



Spoken For Bicycle Bracelets

 The Spoken For bracelet is a patented design perfected over the last 13 years on the sands of sunny St. Thomas. Using Wheelsmith brand stainless steel bicycle spokes, Sergio designs each bracelet and hand turns it into a unique, durable piece of jewelry. Wear it when-ever, where-ever, as the 15 gauge steel band will never fade, tarnish, or break! The chosen beads are American-crafted or are imported from Africa, Central America, South American, Asia. Beads are chosen for their durability as well as their appeal. From novelty beads, to classic ceramics, from traditional African trading beads to funky mood beads, you can choose the look that you like, order it to size, and wear as a single bracelet or stacked. Spoke-n For bracelets are an affordable, fun option as your everyday jewelry.

  • Locally, handcrafted from re-purposed bicycle spokes by Sergio Ruano, they are nickle-free, stainless steel and won't turn your wrist green!!!
  • They'll last a lifetime, and make a great, unique gift idea, besides being a great conversation piece.
  • Recycled bicycle parts sculptures also available!


We Ship Via USPS

For More Information
Call, or Text Me

Gabe Newman

762-728-0927











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Films, Motion Pictures & MOVIES!

Immediately, by my use of the term "movies", you know I am not a Film Snob.  I also did not grow up in the era before "movies".  Even as I write this, Blogger is questioning my use of the term by underlining it with a red squiggly line, but that's what I call them, movies!  So, sue me if you don't like it. People used to only see celebrities in still shots printed in magazines before the age of television.  Then, they would go see them at the "movie theater", after hearing about it on the radio.  Nobody ever called them Film Theatres, did they?  The word "film" is really a description of the medium by which we are enabled to view "movies" rather than it being a description of the experience of watching still pictures transformed into motion.  So, I'm sticking with "movies", but I am not opposed to calling them motion pictures.  For the "purists" out there that insist on using the word "film&qu

Wrong About Irene

Well, as Irene continues its way up the eastern seaboard, Georgia has been spared from any devastation although it was very humid today; that’s not devastating.  That’s par for the course in Georgia.  At least, that has been par for the course most of the time I have lived in this beautiful state.  Yet, the previous ten years have been moderate in terms of the humidity factor.  So, this recent humidic return in the last couple of years has restored and reminded us of the fact that this beautiful state, as lush and green as it is, is right next door to Florida, the arm pit of the South.  And Irene brought a piece of Florida with her and left in Georgia.  A soggy statement that can only stimulate thanksgiving. My first year of college, I was seeing this girl who had to write a paper on the topic of “The Optimism of Pessimism”.  I suppose, I am writing the same paper write now, only I won’t receive a grade. She said to me, ‘I received a topic for a paper today and I’m

Stacey Dash On "Why I Say What I Say"

Why I Say What I Say, Even Though I Drive Whoopi, BET, and Most Other Black People Crazy ... After reading the article above, here are my thoughts... Stacey Dash drives me crazy, and I'm not even BLACK!  She having grown up in the South Bronx, having voted for Obama in 2008, and now a right wing representative of the most extreme kind, I agree with her much of the time, but she sticks to the script when she knows it is WRONG.  I'm not really disagreeing with this current post, except in terms of the way Republicans always attack social programs when working on the budget before they attack our inflated military budget.  I'm all for a strong defense.  I'm not a pacifist in that way, but we don't spend the money on our weapons program for the people of this country as much as we spend it for the people making money off it.  Sure, we need reforms in the welfare system, but not cuts, at least not yet. I can't argue with anything Stacey Dash has said in this art